To make it easier for readers to look back through my wildlife-related blog posts, I’ve put together a quick shortlist of my favourites below. Enjoy!
- An Urban Bioblitz – the blog post that started the Garden Bioblitz
- My urban garden –an update
- The Bucketpond Challenge – proving even the smallest ‘pond’ can attract wildlife!
- Wildlife gardening ups and downs
- The gardening year begins!
- Garden Bioblitz a big success – reporting back on the Garden Bioblitz 2012
- Garden Bioblitz 2013 – the results so far
- iSpot and the Garden Bioblitz (guest blog)
Nature Quest – wildlife challenges of 2014
Find out what the challenges were all about at Nature Quest: discovering nature in 2014
- Discovering my local patch
- Butterfly summer
- Spotting spring migrants
- Listening to the Dawn Chorus
- First signs of spring
- Visit a new reserve
- Wildlife spectacles – Watching winter wildfowl
General bird/wildlife watching in the UK
- Birdwatching whatever the weather – visiting WWT Slimbridge in the rain!
- Up close with the birds at WWT Slimbridge
- Not quite winter, not yet spring
- If you go down to the woods today… – what happened when I stumbled across wild boar in the Forest of Dean
- Posing partridges and other farmland birds
- The gulls of Bristol
Wildlife watching abroad
‘The year in wildlife’ – my thoughts on the wildlife of each year